Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

crinone.. progesterone supplement

so started the Crinone (progesterone gel) on Saturday night. This would have been 3 days post second IUI and I was really hoping I'd O'd by then.

Crinone has been fine- there's a lot of nasty posts about discharge etc but I haven't had any issues. It's actually really easy to use (basically a tampon type applicator)and haven't had any side-effects.

Today, one week post second IUI, I felt some cramping. I've been nauseous for a few days. It drives me nuts how I basically mimic pregnancy symptoms every 2ww it seems!

Trying to stay hopeful...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I regard as polite post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.