Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 22, 2010

21 weeks

How far along: 21 weeks

Total weight change: down a pound from 2 weeks ago! This merits a separate post- coming soon.


Maternity clothes: I’ve mostly been wearing my regular clothes but sticking to dresses and other looser clothing items. Paired with tights or maternity leggings, these have been working for me so far. Today I wore my maternity pants to work with the bella band and it feels a tad tight on the belly??

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: Still no! I feel like I’ll soon go insane. The only nights I get a decent night’s sleep is if I take a Tylenol PM which I’ve now been doing 3 nights a week to stop myself from collapsing, but other nights at most I get 4 hours of shut-eye. Which is really hard to function on :(

Best moment this week: Anticipation for tomorrow’s dr visit. I cannot believe today is the last day we have of not knowing little love’s gender :)

Movement: Still feeling the flurries and “churning” of tummy type of feelings… quite regularly. It's pretty cool.

Food cravings: I hate to say this, but last few days, I almost seem to have some return of nausea … I haven’t been very hungry, which might be tied to a sudden state of constipation. Add to that the no sleep, and I officially label this the worst week of pregnancy so far :( :( :(

Gender: tomorrow. 930am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I miss: sleep

Milestones: Too tired to think of one for this week!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oooh..I'm so excited! Can't wait to hear about the appointment. Sorry you are feeling crappy, hopefully it won't last too long.

Jill said...

So excited for gender day! Sorry about the sleep - I am sleeping much better these days than the previous two months - maybe there is hope!

Amber said...

I can't wait to hear what you're having! I was sleeping terrible but now in week 22, I'm actually sleeping all the way through the night almost. Maybe it will get better for a bit, before it gets much worse. :)

Courtney said...

AH how exciting! I will be thinking about you today! Can't wait to hear the big news!!

Kelli said...

Oh...I'm excited to hear how your appointment went today! Boy? Girl? Boy? Girl? Hope Little Love was cooperative! :)

Hope you get to feeling more like yourelf soon. The sleep issue WILL get better (beofer it gets worse again ;p). Just hang in there!

Hugs!