Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day in food, take 2

Yesterday was a rather not as healthy as usual day for me, so today I present a picture of what I ate today. This for me resembles a more typical day.

Breakfast, 8am: home-made smoothie (banana, yogurt, protein powder, strawberries)

Snack, 10am: a few crackers and cheese

Lunch, 1pm: a big spinach salad with chicken, avocado, chick-peas and other veggie goodness, a whole wheat roll

Snack, 4pm: orange

Snack, 5pm: hard boiled egg, 2 raisin cookies my co-worker brought in

Dinner, 8pm: lentil soup, rice, veggies

pro: this for me was a fulfilling food day- I felt good eating it, and it was all delicious. Plenty of fruit, veggies, and good carbs.
con: well not a con, but tomorrow I'll remind myself to actually eat from the big jar of almonds, walnuts and cashews I've taken into work

No comments: