Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 27, 2009

another faint positive yesterday... and this morning a slightly darker faint positive. Period should have arrived, but hasn't.

Symptoms:
Sore breasts- wow, had no clue you'd feel it so soon. It hurts to the touch and being someone that's never slept with a bra on, that is no longer possible. Any movement and they hurt.

More frequent urination: I've never had to wake up in the middle of the night and pee, now I do

strange tummy aches: not really cramps... more similar to the ulcer pain I'd feel when I had ulcers... this was more right before/after implantation, but for about 4-5 days I had pretty bad lower ab pain. I didn't think it was anything related to this, because it didn't feel like anything I'd experienced in TTC before..

Slight on-off nausea: it's usually later in the day, but nothing unbearable. Perhaps because I have so much practice from Metformin nausea?

Waiting now not very patiently for bloodwork tomorrow... btw which is also Husband's birthday :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ugh, of course you had to get a positive test so many days before a clinic would be open! Good luck tomorrow!!

And I totally know what you mean about sleeping in a bra, I had to do that for awhile otherwise I could NOT get comfortable. That and everything else are all good signs. :)